Sunday, September 25, 2011

One Week Down,

Thirteen to go!  Man, I cannot wait for the semester to end!  Seriously every one is pairing off into little romantic couples.  It has been one week.  That makes me sick.  Isn't the purpose of the first week to adjust and find friends?  Oh well, I am at a BYU school after all.  Its what us LDS college students do best, meet the eternal companion.  Hah, nottt me, there is no way I'm mature enough for anything of the sort as of now..  Can you guys see me getting married within a year?  If you say yes I will personally fly from Honolulu to where ever you are and kick your butt.  I promise! 

So update on school life, yes?  Alright so I'm slowly but surely improving on friend making, good sign, and even though I am making new friends, I still love you all back at home!  No one could replace you people.  Not.Ever.  Oh and there was a "Preparing for Eternal Marriage" dance yesterday night.  It was actually really really reaaallly fun!  I forgot about homesickness for a while, which was nice for a change!  I got nearly trampled by a mosh pit, danced on a stage and head banged until I got a huge neck ache haha.  Then we went to the beach at 2AM, which was rather scary.  We played with a blue glow stick and while I was relaxing on my towel, I kid you not a huge crab creepily crawled across my shoulder and I could literally hear its nasty legs clicking against one another..  So I did what any human being would do, I shot up from the ground screaming like a little girl.  Of course the momentum of the movement nearly caused me to land on the very creature that spooked me so terribly.  Just my luck!

Umm, so does anyone hate it when you try really really hard to just let something go, and you think you did and then everything is seemingly fine, but then it boils over and just makes a huge mess that seems imposssible to clean?  Because I sure know I do.  The days go by, and things get busy and life moves on, paths diverge and move away.  Things change and sometimes the change is just the pits, but it comes with the jumbo package called life, doesn't it!  Beautiful isn't it?  Well, I'll post some lovely pictures of lovely Hawaii now!

Sandy feet picture.  Gross stuff

Angle One!

Oh look, its the lovely angle two!

Sunset beach

Well, I forgot to add this to the last post, but if you look closely, you'll see that stupid crazy bird that flew into my room right next to my roommate's shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment