Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Finally Gave In

Hey all!
Soo, here we go, I decided to start up a blog a few months ago, you know, to keep my friends and family updated about my life.  Since I'm about three thousand miles away, right?  Anyway, basically I'm going to try to update this as often as possible, but as it were, I'm rather inconsistent with my journal.  But I'm really reealllly going to get myself to write up everything as often as possible, I promise!  I'll shout out to my people later on, this is just my grand little introduction to the blogging world.  Awesome right?  It sorta feels weird that I'm sharing my life with my readers, but hey, thats blogging! Haha.

Some things about me?  Well, I'm currently an 18 year old girl born and raised in good ol' Mesa, Arizona and as of now, I'm typing on my parent's kitchen table.  I should be finishing up my packing and double checking what I do and don't need, but why would I do that when I can share my life story? Huh, good trade off? Its okay, I know it.  Anyway!! I just got a hair cut yesterday and I can't get over how bouncy it is! It is just so much fun to toss around!  But that is beside the point.  So I'm the oldest of four kids and I love my family very very much.

 My Dad is cooler than your dad! He is just so awesome and I love him to death!  He's like the perfect mix of sarcasm and humor and wit, which I finally appreciate! 
I appreciate and love him with all my heart and I want him to know how grateful I am to have such an amazing guy as my father.  He and my wonderful mom have raised me to be the crazy kid I am today.  They both do so much for me and I'm so lucky that they're letting me go off to Hawaii for college.  My mom is amazing too.  She has the most amazing attitude about everything and actually lets me do the cooking sometime!  I really do hope that the guy I marry is just like my dad and i hope i'll be like my mom.
This is my twin.  Well not really my twin but she's basically the twin I never had.  Makayla is one of my little sisters, and this girl right here?  Yeah she's the real deal.  We hang out all the time and just do the stupidest things. That's not even a real word, oh well.. She's gonna be coming to Hawaii next year, so watch out everyone!!

My two youngest siblilngs got the lucky genes.  Blonde hair, blue eyes.  I'm jealous.  I love them to death though!  They're just balls of energy, especially Bret.  Jordan is just like me, full of sass.  Sometimes we don't get along because of it, but I still love her anyway.
 Wellp, I'm done! Next post will be in Hawaii!



No comments:

Post a Comment