Monday, February 27, 2012

Dad Turns Thirty. Again.

Today, my dear readers, is my father's birthday, February 27th.  My how time flies, right?  Well, I have an amazing father who loves his family very very much and since I am in Hawaii and he is far away in the distant land of Arizona, I am going to tell you why he is so great in thirty reasons.  I can't do anymore because then you'll know how old he really is...


With his lovely wifey!  Looking good!


I know I resemble a lobster, but this isn't about me!



Look at that!  Thirty and still a total hottie!

1.  He is a Biiig strong guy
2.  But he loves our family anyway
3.  He loves taking his loovely children snowboarding
4.  He loves winning against his lovely children when we race whilst snowboarding
5.  He is the provider of the family and does a great job with it!
6.  He loves his little girls and little boy
7.  He loves his wife, (AKA mom) dearly and always wants her to be happy
8.  He wants mom's birthday to be perfect, which shows what a great husband he is
9.  He secretly loves our two dogs
10. Dad was quite the stud in high school
11. Star football player and ladies man back in the day!
12. He loves getting us kids into sports
13. He loves experimenting in the kitchen..and we always benefit from in because it's gooood!
14. Dad likes to be as he would call it "facetious" with us
15. He's saved my butt in math too many times to count!  (Thanks Dad!)
16. He's still a total babe even at age "30"!
17. He always motivates us to clean the house
18. He's great at making a valid argument (Lawyers, huh?)
19. Dad scares the boys who hang around the Clouse House.  It's great fun to watch!
20. But then the boys end up loving him because he is the best!
21. He is the best father a girl could ask for!
22. His testimony of the church is unwavering
23. Was the coolest Stake Sunday School President ever!
24.  He can sing "Roxanne" like no other..
25. Can whip up contracts for future boyfriends like no other!
26. He let me leave home to come out to the BYU-H (Thank you Dad!)
28. He's a boss at road cycling!
29. His eyes turned from brown to green..not fair Dad, not fair
30. He's kept our family centered on Christ and has helped us to form our own testimonies

Well, there you have it!  Thirty reasons why my Dad is the best dad ever!  I hope that he was treated like a king today by the rest of the family!  Have fun eating delicious BBQ without me..I'll be eating fake Mexican food stuff.  I checked..

Have an amazing birthday and I hope you get everything that you wanted!  Also, remember, I love you, Dad! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA CLOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment