Friday, December 2, 2011

Finals.

Finals will be the death of me.  I will be shipped home in a casket, I'm sure.  Especially my stupid English 201 finals.  Seriously, we just submitted our research paper, now we have to prepare a six to ten minute presentation, then for our actual finals, we have an essay sesh in the marvelous testing center and then our "real" final in class.  Oh boy oh boy I can't wait.  But actually, I can.  I'd much rather not do it at all though...  Then I have my other finals which I'm not too worried about, but still.  This isn't a fun time.  Nope, not in the slightest.  I now have an understanding of how college students feel. 

Okay, but now, lets speak of happy things.  Mesa Crew reunites in less than twenty days!!!! I am so so soo excited to see everyone after three long months of separation!  However, it will be a bit strange because Ringleader Matthew Pace is out serving the Lord as well as Voice of Reason Blake Savage...  I miss you boys.  It's just so strange to think that two major components of my life are in South America.  But hey, they're doing what they're supposed to do and they're going to be a million times better when they come back!  And also, they should just come to Hawaii when they finish serving because I'm going to be here for at least three years.  Matt and Michael can set up their personal training bizz!  I'll write soon, I promise!  Eve

Hold up, two more of my dear lovely friends have received their calls too! 

Dear Lovely Michael Rush is going out to serve in Kingston, Jamaica in Marchy March!  And Dear Lovely Scott Cook is going to Boise, Idaho at the end of February!  I love you boys.  Just gonna throw that out there again.  And most likely, I'll tell you about 160264631354653118x more before you both leave...
Don't be creeped out...

ErinErinERINERINERIN.  We have eighteen days left!! But not gonna lie, I think its actually nineteen.. haha it's okay, regardless of the number of days, it is still less than a month! Ahhhhh I am so excited to go to QT and get hot chocolate and make cookies and cupcakes and all the cool stuff we find on Pinterest with you!  Here are a few things I believe we HAVE to make.  Lookit that, italicized and capitalized.  It has to happen now.

Dulce De Leche Cheesecake bars

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

 
Super Really Chocolatey Cookies... You know, since I have an obsession with chocolate..

And this one, we WILL make.  Ten Layer Bars.  What? Look at that goodness.. It is begging to be eated by us:)

Of course, we will have Natalie and Makayla helping us out.  And eating the creations.  If I let them touch any of it that is.  But really, Just look at it all!  I am literally drooling right now.  I might need a bucket.  Eww TMI.  But that's how badly I want to bake and eat yummy food again!

Okay, it's my bedtime and I might go running on the beach again in the morning...soo farewell!

1 comment:

  1. Italicized andddd capitalized definitely means that it's going to happen. ohmygoshicantwaitanylonger. iwanttobehomerightfreakingnow. I LOVE YOU! umm yeah 19....18...19....? i don't know how many days left, all i know is that i can't wait anymore! I lovers you.

    ReplyDelete